Connect the Dots Ginger | Becky Allen: Halloween 2013

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Halloween 2013

I know we are in November already but I wanted to show everyone our Halloween getup this year. AND this year is THE first year that I actually convinced my husband to "dress up." He hates to dress up but I guess the idea of just a hat was fine by him. I have got my foot in the door now so we shall see what I can talk him into for next year! Buwahahahhaha!!!
Oh, and apparently I look good in a super bright blue wig as my friends on FB keep telling me. What do you think? Should I go blue more often???
~Here is what my shirt looked like~

QOTD: What do you do with your kids Halloween candy? Do you eat it, throw it out, save it for bribing? I need ideas!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...